[ic] Top 10 Free Tools for Google (totally free SEO webinar)

J. McDonald j.mcdonold at gmx.com
Tue Dec 4 01:00:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to our upcoming free online seminar on the "Top 10
Free Tools for SEO / Google Rank" being held online in the next few weeks.

Register for this no obligation, no cost web event on Google / SEO -

 http://www.s-e-o-webinar-online.info/1/dec4.html?interchange-users@icdevgroup.org

Do you know where your company stands on Google searches?  Do you know how
to influence Google to get you to Page 1?  Learn how, and learn the amazing
best SEO tools available (at no cost) at this informative and fun web
event.

This event will not put you to sleep! Instead of boring you with a PowerPoint
slideshow, you will learn each and every tool for Google / SEO in a lively
presentation hosted by a real human being. Please come, you won't regret it!

Thank you so much,

J. L. McDonald
j.mcdonold at gmx.com

Remember the poor-it costs nothing.