[ic] Interchange Wikipedia article deleted

Dan Bergan dan at berganconsulting.com
Tue Dec 18 21:52:42 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Jeff Dafoe
<jeff at downtowndevelopmentplan.com> wrote:
>> Minivend has its own assigned port (7786) in the IANA list
>> of assigned numbers.
>>
>>     http://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-
>> numbers/service-names-port-numbers.xml
>
> Wow, I'd hope that would end any question noteworthiness.
>
> -Jeff

Interchange was listed for a while in the Internet Retailer Top 500
Guide (world-wide list of the top 500 ecommerce retailers):
http://www.internetretailer.com/2002/11/25/specialty-non-apparel-br-anything-and-everything?p=2
(see BackCountryStore)

This is an old one, but I was thinking that Interchange used to have a
couple on the list.  I think Backcountry.com is now grouped together
with "Liberty Interactive Corp." at #6 on the list, so I doubt
Interchange is listed as their ecommerce platform.

Dan