[ic] interchange general protection error in libc

marco m.mescoli at omnib.it
Wed Dec 19 18:33:30 UTC 2012

 From previous segment fault at 80c I have reinstalled
Bundle::Interchange without errors, reinstalled interchange 5.6.3 from
source following step by step the procedure but on make test:
____________________________________
server/unixmode.......ok 1
server/startup........ok 2
link/unixmode.........not ok 3
# When the above test fails, it may be due to your ISP or some other
# mechanism blocking port 8786.
<snip>
6 tests run -- 4/6 failed.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 1

My server runs with unixmode so I have continued doing

make install

and despite these errors now all old catalogs run but, only in
interchange restart, general protection error libc persist
suggestion or test to do ?

Thanks to all.

--
Marco "Fino alla bara sinpara"