[ic] Message: Attempt to order missing product code

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sun Feb 12 01:30:49 UTC 2012

On 11/02/12 00:54, Lars Weinrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Interchange and have a Problem with an existing installation:
>
> Very often I can't store products in the cart. I use the same way to
store a product, sometimes it works, and sometimes the next second it
does not work.

> In the error.log in the catalog-directory appears the following Message:
>  Attempt to order missing product code: [...]
>
> I've traced the problem and sometimes (when the error occures) the
Array $Vend::Cfg->{ProductFiles} is empty (and as a result the array
@Vend::Productbase, too).
> When there is no problem the ProductFiles-Array contains 'products'
and 'variants'.

Grep your catalog code for "ProductFiles" and see what you can find.  It
looks like something is causing it be unset.

Peter