[ic] E Comm Solution

Royce Cano royce at modern-multimedia.com
Thu Jul 12 21:04:18 UTC 2012

To whom it may concern,

I have a project I would like to discuss with your group about features your
software provides. I can be reached at 949 444 9115

I look forward to your call.

--

Royce D. Cano

Creative Instigator

Modern Multimedia

Direct: (949) 436-8892

Toll Free: (866) 414-3090

royce at modern-multimedia.com

www.Modern-Multimedia.com <http://www.Modern-Multimedia.com/>

------------------------

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the
result of selfishness.

Napoleon Hill

------------------------

NOTICE: This E-mail is governed by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. The information contained in this E-mail
is legally privileged and confidential, which is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are an employee,
vendor or client of Modern Multimedia, this email may also be governed by
confidentiality, trade secrets and/or other agreements with Modern
Multimedia. Do not forward this email to anyone other than for its implied
use. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify Modern Multimedia at (866) 414-3090 and delete the
misdirected message from your system.