[ic] Interchange Hall of Fame updated

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at gfdm.net
Fri Jul 13 18:48:00 UTC 2012

Looks great, thanks for maintaining that page! :)

I haven't listed any of the IC sites I've designed/developed before now.
Catching up, so you'll see some submissions from me.

Thanks,
Tom

_______________________________
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC
www.globalfocusdm.com

On 7/13/2012 9:01 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> If you have a few minutes, check out the newly updated Interchange
> Hall of Fame:
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/hall
>
> We've created all new screenshot thumbnails, added many new sites, and
> removed sites that were no longer active.
>
> If you know of any active Interchange sites that are not listed,
> please submit them using the form at the bottom of the page.
>
> Also feel free to nominate any sites that have interesting
> functionality and/or an attractive design, to be featured at the top
> with a screenshot.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

!DSPAM:50006d6133171865512501!