[ic] Please Help! FedEx Web Services Module?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Tue Jun 5 22:23:39 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Back in 2010 I posted to a list thread about an IC module to utilize
FedEx Web Services
(http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2010-September/052208.html).
At that time, it appeared that Peter had been working on one and I was
inquiring about his progress. Bill Carr responded with a link to a
module he'd created, but I had some questions resulting from that and
never received any response.

Things got busy, time passed and this item fell off my radar until today
when I find that my client's site is no longer able to return shipping
lookup info.

So, I'm asking the IC community for input again. Does anyone have a
functioning module that can handle shipping rate lookups through FedEx
Web Services? I don't need anything beyond rate lookup and I need it asap.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC