[ic] Looking for tmp_fname

Dan Bergan danbergan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:05:19 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Rick Bragg <lists at gmnet.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I notice that in log_transaction, the billing info gets recorded via [scratch
> tmp_fname] [scratch tmp_lname] etc... I tried looking everywhere in the catalog and
> interchange directories with "grep -R 'tmp_fname' *" but I can't find anywhere
> these are set.  Does anybody know where these are set?

I remember being confused by this a while back as well, it took me a
bit to find it...

It's in log_transaction --

[if value mv_same_billing]
[loop list="lname fname company address1 address2 city state zip country"]
[tmp tmp_[loop-code]][/tmp]
[/loop]
[else]
[loop list="lname fname company address1 address2 city state zip country phone"]
[tmp tmp_[loop-code]][value name=b_[loop-code] filter="strip mac"][/tmp]
[/loop]
[/else]
[/if]

Dan