[ic] 001234 eq 1234 in [data] tag

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat May 12 20:37:10 UTC 2012


> >> I just noticed that this returns the title of SKU 1234:
> >>
> >> [data table=products key=|001234| field=title]
> >
> > What happens if you do:
> > [data table=products key=`'001234'` field=title]
> >
> >> Is this inherited from mysql or is it IC behavior?
> >
> > I'm guessing it's an IC thing, but I haven't looked at that particular
> code.
> >
> >
> > Peter
> 
> Hi Peter,
> 
> The behavior is the same.  Should this be considered a bug?
> 
> Talk to you soon,
> Grant

I've tried to reproduce it but seems I cannot ... Test with:
mysql> describe custserv;
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field    | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| csid     | varchar(64)  | NO   | PRI |         |       |
| category | varchar(64)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| title    | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+


mysql> select title from custserv where csid='00003';
+------------------------+
| title                  |
+------------------------+
| lost username/password |
+------------------------+


mysql> select title from custserv where csid='3';
+-----------+
| title     |
+-----------+
| testtitle |
+-----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)


mysql> select title from custserv where csid=3;
+------------------------+
| title                  |
+------------------------+
| lost username/password |
| testtitle              |
+------------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)


When I do the following test in a page, the results are:
[data table=custserv key=|03| field=title]       -> no result
[data table=custserv key=|3| field=title]        -> testtitle
[data table=custserv key=|00003| field=title]    -> lost username/password


What version are you using of Mysql and Interchange? 
Does your lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm  have the following sub?

sub field {
    my ($s, $key, $column) = @_;
        $s = $s->import_db() if ! defined $s->[$DBI];
        $key = $s->[$DBI]->quote($key)
                unless exists $s->[$CONFIG]{NUMERIC}{$s->[$KEY]};
        my $idx;
        if( $s->[$TYPE] and $idx = $s->column_index($column) )  {
                $column = $s->[$NAME][$idx];
        }
        my $query = "select $column from $s->[$TABLE] where $s->[$KEY] =
$key";
#::logDebug("DBI field: key=$key column=$column query=$query");
    my $sth;
        eval {
                $sth = $s->[$DBI]->prepare($query);
                $sth->execute();
        };
        return '' if [email protected];
        my $data = ($sth->fetchrow_array())[0];
        return '' unless $data =~ /\S/;
        $data;
}


CU,

Gert





























More information about the interchange-users mailing list