[ic] Interchange Hall of Fame updated

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Sat Sep 1 11:57:04 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 06:51 PM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2012, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>
>>> If you know of any active Interchange sites that are not listed, please submit them using the form at the bottom of the page.
>>
>> What about my Interchange 6 site https://eshop.state.gov/ ?
>
> Yes, excellent. Please submit it via the form, with whatever description and developer link etc. you'd like, and we'll get a screenshot going for it.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

I don't trust a form oblivious to the sanity of my input, so I'm going to post
the data here and hope for your assistance :-).

Here we go:

Site name:
American Spaces eShop

Company:
U.S. Department of State - International Information Programs

Developers:
LinuXia, Informa

Developer URLs:
http://www.linuxia.de/
http://www.informastudio.com/

Noteworthy features:
Provides books, games, video, audio and other media as
well as promotional material to American Spaces all around
the world, e.g. Asuncion, Gaborone and Sarajevo.

First site running Interchange 6 featuring modern design,
live chat and interfaces to LibraryThing and ISBNDB.

Contact Name:
me

Contact Email:
racke at linuxia.de