[ic] PerlAlwaysGlobal and PerlNoStrict

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Sep 5 05:51:19 UTC 2012

Any objections to making these work for calc blocks as well as perl
blocks, or should I come up with new config directives for these?

Note that this is me getting very frustrated at the way that Safe
compartments seem to be working with less and less code nowadays.  It
just recently stopped working for the email tag for me (which it used to
work for years on), and I can't figure out what, if anything, has
changed to make it stop working.  At any rate Safe code seems to be
getting severely broken in newer Perls so it is apparent that there
needs to be a way to allow all code to bypass Safe.

Peter