[ic] Simple Option, demo store template

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Apr 8 13:33:39 UTC 2013

red=3 should go under the price differential in the simple option, so IC
will add $3.00 to your base price for the red option
red=description of what red is for customer
should go in the main options text box.

Yes, use underscore instead of hypen in your option names like red, or
red_head etc...

-Steve