[ic] Please assist - feature question

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Aug 17 12:59:24 UTC 2013

On Friday 16 August 2013 22:27:57 Tang, Vu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know Interchange supports recurring billing or recurring
payments for PayPal?

> I have a mutual client of ours who wishes to add recurring options and needs
to know which one is support through your software.

> I greatly appreciate any information that can be passed to assist our mutual
client.

> Thank you,
>
> Vu Tang

Yes indeed the Interchange PaypalExpress module supports recurring payments,
and can create and monitor up to 10 agreements at one time as specified in the
Paypal API. You will find the latest version of the module in the latest
Interchange distribution just released, v5.8.0, and also on my site
http://kiwi.zolotek.net. There is substantial documentation inside the head of
the module itself.

Regards
Lyn St George