[ic] Database Schema notes

Dan Busarow dan at buildingonline.com
Mon Dec 9 18:19:00 UTC 2013

Another late response.  When I was doing POS software in an earlier
life, in addition to Category/Subcategory we also had

   Department / Class / Line

This was for department stores, example

   Sporting Goods / Baseball / Spaulding

This was brick and mortar stuff so it was used only for reporting.   I
can see the utility for additional search criteria too.

Dan
--
  Dan Busarow
  BuildingOnline.com