[ic] undefined carts on upgrade

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Fri Dec 27 18:14:39 UTC 2013

> When putting back the old files, did you also replace cart.cgi with the
> old
> version? Or are you using the latest compiled version that came with your
> new install?
>
> Is this a staging/testing environment? If so it might help to comment out
> all but 1 catalog and see to get one of them working. There have been
> situations where issues sometimes happen in 1 catalog and cascade to the
> next, making it harder to debug.
>
> CU,
>
> Gert

You may have hit the nail on the head. It does appear that the technician
did copy the old cart.cgi as the files carry a 2007 date.

I will have to see if I can fine the right version and correct this.

Any suggestions as to the best way to replace the old files without doing a
complete re-install?

Thanks,

David