[ic] CVV2

DB db at m-and-d.com
Wed Feb 13 21:23:47 UTC 2013

I've been using Skipjack as a gateway provider for years. I recently
started requiring CVV2 codes on my checkout page. I asked Skipjack about
transactions being declined based on CVV2 mismatch. I was told that they
can't do that - they can ony require the field be populated, which of
course I can do myself.

That seems kind of dumb to me. If a CVV2 mismatch is not used as a
reason to decline a transaction, then what's the point of requiring it
on my checkout page?

I'm interested in hearing what others do with CVV2 codes. It is hard to
believe that what Skipjack told me is correct.

DB