[ic] shipping.asc not working right

kerry blalock kerry at basicq.com
Sun Jun 23 14:18:37 UTC 2013

I am trying to add an additions shipping method to my site and seem to
be having a problem with the logic. Here is the code that is giving me
an error on the truckbig method:

truckbigger:      Oversize Truck Shipping
        criteria <<EOC
[calcn]
        foreach my $item (@$Items) {
                if ($item->{width} >= 160) {
                        # We have to use this shipping method
                        return 1;
                }
        }
        return 0;
[/calcn]
EOC
        min     1
        max     1
        cost    170.00

truckbig:	Truck Shipping
	criteria <<EOC
[calcn]
	foreach my $item (@$Items) {
		if (($item->{width} >= 108 and ($item->{width} <=160)) {
			# We have to use truckbigger shipping method
			return 1;
		}
       }
       return 0;
[/calcn]
EOC
        min     1
        max     1
        cost    85.00

Truckbigger works as is. But when I want to charge less for rods between 108 and 160, I get an error,

	*Note:* No match found for mode 'ground', quantity '', returning 0.

Shipping defaults to the shippin method just below truckbig method. Need
fresh eyes to help me figure out why this is not working.

Kerry