[ic] WEBSITE DOWN PLEASE HELP

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 21 10:02:13 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Nick Junes wrote:

> Our website, www.vogueflowers.com has been down this morning.  It says
> "Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/vogueflowers"
>
> At one point it said something about "Interchange server is down."
> Then something else along the lines of "server is down, try again soon"
>
> Can you give us an update or is there anything we can do?

Hello, Nick.

Who developed your website, and who is hosting it? They would be the best
ones to talk to about it. This mailing list is for developers who use
Interchange, but we don't have any access to or control over your
company's Interchange ecommerce site.

>From the sound if it, the server may have been rebooted and the
Interchange daemon did not start automatically, but there could be many
other reasons the site is down too.

If you no longer have any access to your original developer and need
professional support to get your site working again, my company End Point
is available for hourly paid support, and others are listed here as well:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index

Jon

--
Jon Jensen