[ic] 5.8 demo store

kerry blalock kerry at basicq.com
Tue Nov 5 17:39:23 UTC 2013

On 11/05/2013 11:56 AM, Sam Batschelet wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2013, at 10:50 AM, kerry blalock wrote:
>
>> I was just testing new test store pj helped me get up and going and
>> noticed that menu does not seem to be there in admin. I logged in to the
>> online demo store and again, the menu does not seem to be generated from
>> the admin menu setup.
>>
>> I am using 5.6 for my site, so my question is has the menu generation
>> been changed from 5.6 to 5.8?
>>
> It's just hidden Kerry if you hit edit on the far right of your top menu you will see it listed.  Uncheck the Inactive box save and publish.
>
> HTH
>
> -Sam

Just sent a screen shot that awaits approval, but what I see on my
screen does not match what you are telling me, or I am blind maybe. :-)

In admin, I select menu, then select the menu I need to edit from the
dropdown box on the top right. The only edit I see is for the very top
menu on the right which does not display it.

Not sure we are looking in the same area.

Kerry

--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381