[ic] 5.8 demo store

Josh Lavin josh at perusion.com
Tue Nov 5 19:02:21 UTC 2013

Quoting kerry blalock (kerry at basicq.com):
> Yes, let's say select the products. This one is for the left side blue
> area of the demo. When I click load, nothing is loaded in the store I
> setup here, or the online demo.
>
> It should be loading which ever menu you see in the dropdown menu.

I can verify this on the current IC demo hosted at:
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/admin/login.html

When you go to the Menu tab and attempt to load a menu, nothing happens.

Kerry, does your error log report anything?

FWIW, this does not happen on my Strap demo. It is possible that it is
a UTF-8 issue, since I have that disabled...

Someone with access could check the demo server error log...

--
Josh Lavin
... ask me about job opportunities ...