[ic] Interchange6::Schema

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Fri Nov 15 12:02:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

we have now a DBIx::Class schema for our new database schema in Interchange 6.

You can install it from CPAN (or clone it from Github), e.g.

cpanm Interchange6::Schema

and create SQL scripts for MySQL + PostgreSQL with:

interchange6-create-database

These scripts will end up in sql/ directory.

Just note we aren't done with our schema, but most tables should be close to
what we want.

Documentation + Tests are coming, pull requests + feedback very appreciated.

Let me thank Jeff Boes from Endpoint for developing this schema and all
the numerous people which helped with discussion etc.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team