[ic] 3 New Videos from Ecommerce Innovation 2013

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Nov 22 22:14:23 UTC 2013

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 11/23/2013 04:25 AM, Richard Siddall wrote:
> > Jure Kod?oman wrote:
> >
> > I'm enjoying the videos but finding it hard to read the slides in the
> > videos.  Any chance we could get the slides posted up on Slideshare or a
> > similar site?
>
> They're easier if you go to high resolution in the video (720p).

Also, I know that the slides for at least some of the talks are in
PDF files. Does anyone have the link to those?

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting  http://www.perusion.com/

"I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired
by looking up something and finding something else on the way."
-- Franklin Pierce Adams