[ic] Query tag results

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Oct 11 14:24:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013, dev2 at adeux.net wrote:

> I am using the query tag to return a table of results with the
> type=html.
>
> This produces the result I want except I don't want the DB field names
> in the first row. Is there a simple way to strip off the column names?

I don't see a way. The code lives in &Vend::Interpolate::html_table here:

https://github.com/interchange/interchange/blob/master/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm#L4565

and has options to customize the way the first row or first column look,
but no way to exclude the header row altogether that I see.

It would be easy to add an option to the code, but short of that you could
use CSS to cheaply make the first row invisible, with something like:

[query ... fr='style="visibility: hidden"']

or a class that you refer to that is invisible.

HTH,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen