[ic] Ecommerce Innovation in review

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Tue Oct 15 01:57:25 UTC 2013

On Oct 14, 2013, at 1:17 PM, William Carr wrote:

> Thank you, Sam! I for one learned that Mike has mellowed so much over the years he now tolerates top posting!
>
> Give me stuff to do. I will contribute!
>
> -Bill Carr

Fellow Innovator!
Great meeting you at the conference thanks again for taking the time to attend.  It was great putting a face to the legend, your presence really motivated the troops!  In regards to contributing I know Racke and Jure are working very hard to get the TODO and roadmap up to date.  Your pledge of support to IC6 is greatly appreciated… lets stay in touch!

All the best,

-Sam