[ic] Interchange is coming out of the closet Monday at 9:30am EST

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Oct 24 01:51:49 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 02:25 PM, Sam Batschelet wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2013, at 3:55 PM, Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org> wrote:
>
>> On 10/24/2013 07:24 AM, Sam Batschelet wrote:
>>> IC Users and Enthusiasts,
>>>
>>> The 1st public development meeting will take place Monday October
>>> 28th at 9:30AM EST.
>>
>> That's 2:30am for me so I won't make it.  When you have one at a
>> more reasonable time let me know.
>
> Sorry about that Peter  we would certainly like to have you involved.
> Having international meeting times that work for everyone's schedule
> is proving challenging.  We will have the transcripts available and
> will make a better effort to find a time that can work for you in the
> future.

I do understand the issues with scheduling an international meeting.  I
suggest that for the next meeting you get everyone's availability ahead
of time and then schedule the meeting at the best possible time given
that data.   There are meeting scheduler apps on the web that make this
quite easy.

Peter