[ic] strap: a new template for Interchange

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Oct 24 14:07:43 UTC 2013

Quoting Jon Jensen (jon at endpoint.com):
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Josh Lavin wrote:
>
> >At the Ecommerce Innovations conference, I gave a talk about
> >Perusion's new template for Interchange: "Strap."
>
> That's excellent, Josh. Thanks!
>
> >I don't have a current demo site available, but keep an eye out
> >for that.
>
> Would you like any help with that? We've just set up a new server
> for icdevgroup.org stuff and need to start moving things there. We'd
> might as well set up a Strap demo site right on the new server so we
> don't have to move it later. I'll be happy to give you access, or if
> you're busy, I can have someone from End Point try to set up a Strap
> demo there. Let me know what you'd prefer.

Is there any reason not to just replace the current demo? Are we
still using that the automatic rebuild script we did lo those many
moons ago, so as to give it a completely configurable demo including
admin?

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting  http://www.perusion.com/

Alas for those who never sing, but die with all their music in them.
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.