[ic] strap: a new template for Interchange

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Oct 24 14:59:27 UTC 2013

Quoting Jon Jensen (jon at endpoint.com):
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Mike Heins wrote:
>
> >Is there any reason not to just replace the current demo? Are we
> >still using that the automatic rebuild script we did lo those many
> >moons ago, so as to give it a completely configurable demo
> >including admin?
>
> Just that the rest of us haven't seen Strap in action at all yet,
> and I like to leave the old around until it's really clear the new
> has superceded it.
>
> It'll be one less thing to move to the new server if we install the
> Strap demo there from the start.

Agreed -- I am just lobbying to have it hooked up with the automatic
rebuild setup. It is compliant with makecat, so that should
be an easy job.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting  http://www.perusion.com/

Find the grain of truth in criticism, chew it, and swallow
it. -- anonymous