[ic] Multi-Store setup in Interchange 5 - Video - Richard Templet - Ecommerce Innovation 2013

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Thu Oct 24 13:02:12 UTC 2013

I am just integrating ours for our auto ordering.

I am using /var/lib/interchange/order.number and link the file from each
catalog. Same for transactions.txt

orderline.txt didn't work that well, so I integrate them on my pc.

Once all stores have the same order number, the /orders folder can be
downloaded from all into one folder.

I process credit cards in batch when I pack.

I screwed up. One customer ordered 50 bars of soap, but it looks like I
will be getting 100. Diagnosing now.