[ic] Camps Development Platform - Sam Batschelet - Ecommerce Innovation 2013 VIDEO

Jure Kodžoman jure.kodzoman at informa.si
Mon Oct 28 07:48:12 UTC 2013

We're continuing our video series with a presentation from Sam, our host at
West Brench Angler, who spoke about

Camps Development Platform

Sam shows off the new additions made to the camps platform including
perlbrew intergration, carton perl module management, and inline source
compilation of full services such as nginx. The limitations of the current
camp platform and why these new additions help developers utilize the
lightweight camps platform for not only development but production
deployment.

The video is available at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_yU9boMZ0

Regards,