[ic] /etc/report in HTML

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Sep 30 08:30:54 UTC 2013

On 09/30/2013 09:19 AM, Salvador Caballe wrote:

> El 30/09/13 03:58, Peter ha escrit:
>> On 09/30/2013 02:54 AM, Salvador Caballe wrote:
>>> Does anyone has a /etc/report file example to generate a email in html
>>> format, the idea is to include in it  product and/or barcode images
>>
>> Did you look at etc/receipt.html?
>>

> I'm talking about /etc/report
> how to do a multi-part message instead actual plain text.

Actually I tried to do that, but the etc/report handling is really hardwired
in Interchange.

My approach was to add another route which sends a MIME email through [email]
and let the etc/report email going to blackhole.

Please let me know if you need details.

Regards
          Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:

http://www.ecommerce-innovation.com/