[ic] IC5 -> IC6

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 18:35:28 UTC 2014

On Apr 2, 2014, at 1:57 PM, William Carr wrote:

> Is it possible to have a hybrid site where some of the pages are IC5 and some are IC6? What are the general things I'd have to do to make that happen?

It technically would be possible the issue would be session control back and forth.  I know racke build a solution for managing the session between IC5 and IC6 but i've never used it so he could give input on feasibility at this point.  My idea would be to have something like this.

buy-your-wine-here.com/ic5/pages

buy-your-wine-here.com/ic6/pages

Then manage your routes with your webserver.

HTH
-Sam