[ic] IC5 -> IC6

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Fri Apr 4 13:54:11 UTC 2014

On 04/04/2014 03:41 PM, William Carr wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2014, at 10:36 AM, William Carr <bill at bottlenose-wine.com> wrote:

>>> We did a proof of concept for a client. This plugin read / writes IC5 session data from Dancer.
>>> Please consider that this isn't tested very well and might not really reliable at this point.
>>>
>>> https://gist.github.com/racke/9949856
>>>
>>> Further enhancements are planned.
>> I checked that out. Does that have anything to do with this http://search.cpan.org/~yanick/Dancer-1.3121/lib/Dancer/Session/Abstract.pm? I'm confused how to hookup up SessionCrossover.
> I think I have this figured out.
>
> I'm making Dancer::Session::Interchange5
>
> Then in my Dancer App.pm I will say....
>
> set 'session' => 'Interchange5';
>
> Please stop me if you think I'm way off.

You need the following configuration:

plugins:
  Database:
    driver: 'mysql'
    database: 'your_dbname'
    username: 'innovator'
    password: 'bonfire'
  Interchange5::SessionCrossover:
    table: sessions_mysql

your_dbname is the database you are using in IC5.

And in your Dancer code you can use

read_ic5_session
write_ic5_session

etc, all at the bottom of the plugin.