[ic] REST web services

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Feb 4 14:47:17 UTC 2014

On 02/03/2014 06:54 PM, William Carr wrote:
> I would like to create REST web services. Initially I would like to create a resource that given a storeid and sessionid would check to see an IC5.7 shopping cart is valid. Valid means the items are still available and in the cart for the current price.
>
> How do I do this? Dancer::Plugin::REST? Interchange 5.7?
>
> WWRD? What Would Racke Do?

Kind of depends where the sessions are stored. Dancer::Plugin::REST or just plain
Dancer is an elegant way to do it.

If you want to do it with IC 5.7, it is possible as well - write an actionmap for
that.

In any case you should prevent unauthorized access to the resource.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team