[ic] Issue with menu loader on old IC

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Sat Feb 15 12:08:41 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I have an older version of IC (5.2) that has been running fine for years.  All
of a sudden, I have a cert that the menu loader in the design section of the
backend will not work.  Nothing is displayed.  Yet, the menu on the website
looks fine.  I can manipulate the data in the MySQL table for it, but
obviously this is not nearly as efficient as doing it within the program itself.

Any ideas where to look?  When I click on the drop-down for the desired menu
and load it, it just shows as if it were empty.

Bob