[ic] Authorize.net problem this morning

Richard Templet richard at endpoint.com
Wed Feb 26 15:45:18 UTC 2014

Folks,

One of my clients had a problem this morning with Authorize.net and people not being able to checkout. We are using the CIM method and what we were seeing was a read timeout posting to the service. We restarted Interchange and that fixed the problem. I'm not sure if this is affecting the normal AIM method as well. We haven't had any other clients report a problem and a quick scan of the log files haven't shown errors on other sites. It could be isolated to the CIM.

Richard Templet
End Point Corporation