[ic] Single sku in multiple categories possible?

Steve Bronson steve at airdelights.com
Thu May 15 15:59:39 UTC 2014

Is it possible to have a single sku in multiple categories in interchange?  I added an existing sku that is already in an existing category to a new category, but the item will not display on my template page using this code:

[query list=1 sql="SELECT sku,description,title,price FROM products WHERE category = '5163' ORDER BY description"]

The only reason I can tell why it won't appear on my template is because the sku is already in a different category.

How can I resolve this?

Steve Bronson
Air Delights, Inc.
http://www.airdelights.com