[ic] Looking for suggestions

DB db at m-and-d.com
Wed Nov 5 13:06:59 UTC 2014

>> Quoting DB (db at m-and-d.com):
>

>> It's just knowing how it works. Each "atom" in CommonAdjust stands
>> alone, so that piece works as well in the last slot as in the first.
>>

> I recommend to write a [calc-price] usertag for your pricing scheme instead of
> screwing your brain with CommonAdjust. That looks like the early days of
> sendmail configuration. Been there, survived but not without scratches :-).
>
> That makes it also easier to migrate to Interchange 6.
>
> Regards
> 	Racke
>
> --
> Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.

That's probably a good idea. I'd rather add this extra charge on to
shipping instead of on to the item's price. I also have a min_qty field
in my sku_notes table and would like to also have that used to make
adjustments at checkout. I'll see if I can cook up at least the start of
such a tag and post it here for feedback.

DB