[ic] Looking for suggestions

DB db at m-and-d.com
Wed Oct 22 15:56:48 UTC 2014

Hi - in my IC5 catalog, I regularly update my products table using data
from various suppliers. Sometimes the product data they supply is a bit
lacking... for example an item may be large and require extra shipping,
but the data they provide makes no mention of this. I've created a
separate table called sku_notes to keep track of these things. It
contains stuff like:

sku     added charge
sku1	25

I'd like to use this table to add $25 onto the price of sku1 as
displayed in search results, flypage, cart and checkout. Am I
re-inventing the wheel here... does such a function already exist? Other
thoughts?

Thanks, and keep innovating!

DB