[ic] Error with Expireall

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Fri Sep 19 15:45:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

I just set up a brand new CentOS 6 box with the latest stable IC.  I have the
carts I transferred to it working properly, best I can tell.  However, with
the daily cron job, I am getting this:

Cron <root at hostname> /usr/local/interchange/bin/expireall -r
    all headers

Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 133)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 36.
Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 139)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 51.
Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 133)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 544.
Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 139)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 559.
Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 133)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 544.
Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 139)
line 2, <CONFIG> line 559.

Why might this be?  I did determine that each cart seems to be good for two of
the error messages.  The first one is the cart I moved over, the second two
were created as demos from the new system.

I looked into the catalog.cfg of the old cart I copied over, and line 36 is
actually blank.  Line 37 says: ParseVariables  Yes

LIkewise, line 52 is under a ifdef CACHEDIR, and is:
ScratchDir      __CACHEDIR__/tmp

Bob