[ic] For review - new Strap template for Interchange 5

DB db at m-and-d.com
Sat Aug 15 17:33:27 UTC 2015

> Quoting Josh Lavin (jlavin at endpoint.com):
>>
>> The "Strap" template which Greg Hanson and I have been working on for a
>> couple years now has been updated to Bootstrap 3.x latest.
>
> One cool thing about Strap is you can easily update the theme to
> whatever you can find that is based on Bootstrap. Here is a quick
> example I did in less than an hour for Google's Material Design:
>
> http://demo.perusion.com/i/strap_md/
>
> It has a few rough edges, but I myself was impressed at how easy it was
> to apply this. Courtesy of:
> https://github.com/FezVrasta/bootstrap-material-design
>
> --
> Josh Lavin
> End Point Corporation

Hi Josh. I installed your latest version and it's mostly working and
looks nice. One issue... when I log into the back end I see:

UI update appears to have been done and metadata has not been updated
for this catalog...

but when I try to merge I get:
Cannot merge metadata -- table mv_metadata_asc is missing.

I see the table mv_metadata in the back end and the file
products/mv_metadata.asc exists and contains stuff. Any thoughts what's
wrong?

DB