[ic] For review - new Strap template for Interchange 5

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Sat Aug 15 19:43:01 UTC 2015

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 8:41 PM, Josh Lavin <jlavin at endpoint.com> wrote:
>
> Quoting Josh Lavin (jlavin at endpoint.com):
>>
>> The "Strap" template which Greg Hanson and I have been working on for a
>> couple years now has been updated to Bootstrap 3.x latest.
>
> One cool thing about Strap is you can easily update the theme to
> whatever you can find that is based on Bootstrap. Here is a quick
> example I did in less than an hour for Google's Material Design:
>
> http://demo.perusion.com/i/strap_md/

Josh,
Great work one thing I noticed in the mobile view was the product divs on say the homepage being different heights don’t stack correctly and explode.  To resolve this issue in other projects I have used https://github.com/PaulSpr/jQuery-Equal-Height-Columns.  Here for example http://tinyurl.com/psfh4xo SysPete deployed it in the PerlDancer conference site and it works great maybe something to consider add? I hope you find this useful.

-Sam