[ic] Retain shopping cart after browser restart

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:44:23 UTC 2015

> I noticed that Interchange loses the session once the browser is
> closed and re-opened.  Is there a way to make it persistent so that
> the shopping cart contents are retained like Amazon?
>
> - Grant

It looks like I may be out of luck as far as keeping sessions persistent:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2011-January/052595.html

If so, is there a preferred method of retaining shopping cart contents
in the same browser across sessions without requiring the user to log
in?  If there is not, should I simply use set-cookie to save the
current cart contents at every page load and read-cookie whenever
creating a new session?

- Grant