[ic] Encode::find_encoding error

Dan Bergan danbergan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:17:36 UTC 2015

I recently upgraded to 5.8.2, and I also added a new catalog based on Strap.

In my Strap catalog, I am getting this error when I reconfig:

testshop /cgi-bin/tesshop/admin/genconfig Safe: Undefined subroutine
&Encode::find_encoding called at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/File.pm line
243.

>                       my $cfn = $Variable->{MV_ORDER_COUNTER_FILE} ||
'etc/order.number';
>                       $Values->{new_order_number} = $Tag->file($cfn);
>                       $Values->{new_order_number} =~
>                       return;

My other catalogs are still running fine, and I'm not seeing anything
different with this order counter file.  Does anyone have any ideas on what
might be going on?

Thanks -
Dan Bergan