[ic] Bundle::Interchange vs. Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink

Mike Heins mikeh at endpoint.com
Wed Dec 23 19:01:48 UTC 2015

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 08/12/15 04:23, Jon Jensen wrote:
> >> Is there any reason we can't make Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink
> >> include Bundle::Interchange, so it'll always be a superset in the
> >> future, and we don't *need* to remember this?
> >
> > But I still think that would be a nice thing to do, and possibly remove
> > all the Bundle::Interchange modules so it's easy to see what the
> > difference is.
>
> +1

I've done this. Seems to me that I had trouble last time I tried
to do this -- it might have been bundle-within-bundle-within-bundle
problems. I don't see any disclaimers on nesting, so I've done it.

Let me know of there are any problems installing v1.14 when it
hits CPAN.

--
Mike Heins
End Point -- Expert Internet Consulting    http://www.endpoint.com/

Life is a long lesson in humility. -- James Barrie