[ic] Quantity Price print out for retail customers

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Jan 27 16:46:08 UTC 2015

Hi Kerry,

I think this comes from the depths of Interchange setup regarding normal
customers and dealers related to pricing. I have not looked a lot but I
found an old post:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/interchange/users/10416?do=post_view_t
hreaded

So a 'dealer' gets quantity discounts on price groups.
Not a dealer then quantity discounts come from qX fields

So if you want to offer quantity discounts for normal customers you will
likely need to use a different approach.

CU,

Gert