[ic] Interchange really bad for SEO?

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Wed Jun 17 19:15:53 UTC 2015

While I have not upgraded to the latest version, I have found a serious
problem with SEO in interchange based websites.

Since the header for each page produced is defined in the templates, all
pages have the same Title, keywords, and Description. Google, Bing, and
Yahoo all seriously frown on the duplication of this meta data. Each page
should have its own Title, keywords, and desctription. It may in some cases,
need its own robot instructions ( NOFOLLOW, etc. ).

Solution?

TIA

David