[ic] Paypal with Interchange

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Wed Mar 25 21:15:37 UTC 2015

I'm an interchange newbie and am trying to set up a cart for a client
to use Paypal.  I don't see anything in the docs about using Paypal,
and a web search turns up

http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/payments/PaypalPro.html

which describes the setup and mentions Vend::Payment::PaypalPro but no
clues where to find it.  CPAN doesn't have it.  Then I found

https://erikfantasia.wordpress.com/paypal/

but all links to downloading the module 404 out.

What am I missing?

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners -- of whom I am the worst.
1 Timothy 1:15 (NIV)