[ic] Conference 2015

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Mar 31 14:10:54 UTC 2015

Yesterday on the IRC meeting we came up with the following plan for this year's conference:

Location

We decided to change the location after two successful years at the Westbranch venue to the Vienna area in Austria.
This makes it easier for European people to attend while we still get the main developers from the states.
Visiting Vienna is definitely a highlight (rated best in travel by Lonely Planet [1]) while prices are reasonable and we can cut good hotel deals.

Topic

The conference title will stay "Perl::Dancer Conference", but we will focus on several related themes such as Ecommerce, mobile web + payment,
Dancer and DBIx::Class. Please let us know what interests you most.

Dates

We plan for the week of 19th-23th October. Please let us know whether these dates fit in your schedule or not.

Regards
         Racke

[1] http://www.lonelyplanet.com/austria/vienna

--
Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.