[ic] For review - new Strap template for Interchange 5

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Oct 17 17:19:16 UTC 2015

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015, Mike Heins wrote:

>>> Digest::Bcrypt
>>> Crypt::Random
>>>
>>> Mike, what do you think?
>>
>> I think it's done! V1.11 is up in CPAN.
>
> And in Bundle-Interchange-1.07 too.

Looks good in Bundle::Interchange, but I got this error with
Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink:

% cpanm Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink
--> Working on Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink
Fetching http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/M/MI/MIKEH/Bundle-InterchangeKitchenSink-1.11.tar.gz ... OK
Configuring Bundle-InterchangeKitchenSink-1.11 ... OK
==> Found dependencies: previous
! Finding previous on cpanmetadb failed.
! Finding previous () on mirror http://www.cpan.org failed.
! Couldn't find module or a distribution previous
! Installing the dependencies failed: Module 'previous' is not installed
! Bailing out the installation for Bundle-InterchangeKitchenSink-1.11.

Also, running perldoc again the 1.10 version of
Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink I got this error:

POD ERRORS
     Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:

     Around line 216:
         You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'

Thanks,
Jon