[ic] For review - new Strap template for Interchange 5

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sun Oct 18 02:57:13 UTC 2015

On 10/18/2015 07:58 AM, Josh Lavin wrote:
> Perhaps we can configure this on/off in catalog.cfg, depending on if
> demo mode is on/off. I'll look at that.

This should be easy to do, but you're left with plain text passwords in
the db when the catalog is switched.  You can use promote and from_plain
to make them work, but it still won't convert them to bcrypt until the
customer logs in.  Then you're left with a situation that switching
*back* to demo mode will cause logins to fail if the passwords have been
encrypted.  So this seems to me to not be a good solution.

Peter